An Autism Connection

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I'm Baaaaaaack

I just got back from my fabulous trip to Colorado, where I participated in the NEA Rep Assembly,




 went camping and hiking,
 Garden of the Gods




 The Great Sand Dunes National Park


Dry Creek Trail- Boulder


 and hung out with old friends.

Now I am starting to think about the next school year, even though I have a few weeks to go before I have to go back. Because I am anal, this Thursday I will be going back  in to my classroom to re-arrange furniture that was taken out into the hallway so the custodial staff could wax the floors and generally clean the classroom. I also plan to meet with my Principal since I am co-head of the Dept and to see about my supplies and curriculum. We'll see how that all goes. This year I am not so stressed as last year was fairly successful. I am just going to tweak what I did and try to be a little more organized and mindful. To help me out, I dropped about $150 on the big TPT sale that was happening yesterday and today. I will write more about what I got and what I am doing with them in my classroom in the next few days, so stay tuned.


1 comment: